Keith’s Experience and Education
Graduated Flathead High School in 1987
Anderson Masonry from 1990-1994 Yard worker/delivery driver, salesman, wood/pellet/gas stove-
Columbia Falls Aluminum Company from 1994-2000. Relief Forman in the pot lines. Vice President for
the Steel Workers Local 320 Union which represented around 345 workers. Trustee for the Aluminum
Trades Council which represented all union workers at the Aluminum Plant.
Volunteer Reserve Deputy with the Flathead County Sheriff’s Office from 2000-2002
Jr. Supervisor for Alert Security/Recovery in Kalispell from 2000-2002
Columbia Falls Police Department September 2002 to March 2003.
Flathead County Sheriff’s Department 2003 to present.
1) Field Training Officer from 2005-2011
2) Corporal 2007-2012
3) Sergeant 2012 to present
4) Member of the Alcohol Enforcement Team
5) Former Member of the Sheriff’s Crime Scene Team
6) TIPS Alcohol Trainer(Training for Intervention Procedures)
7) Head of the Reserve Officer Program 2007-2011 at its peak there were 11 Reserve Officers.
8) 2011 Mothers Against Drunk Divers(MADD) award recipient for DUI arrests
9) CIT member(Crisis Intervention Training)
10) 2009 Deputy Of the Year Award
11) 2016 Deputy Of the Year Award
Vice President HOA 2010-2011
President HOA 2012-2013